Personal Information We Collect
When you visit this website, we automatically collect certain information about your device, including information about your web browser, IP address, time zone, and some cookies installed on your device. In addition, as you browse this website, we collect information about the individual pages or products you view, which websites or search terms brought you to this website, and information about how you interact with this website. We refer to this automatically collected information as “Device Information”.
We use the following technologies to collect device information:
– “Cookies” are data files placed on your device or computer, usually containing an anonymous unique identifier. More information about cookies and how to disable them.
– “Log files” track actions taking place on the website and collect data including your IP address, browser type, internet service provider, referring/exit pages and date/time stamp.
– “Web beacons”, “tags” and “pixels” are electronic files used to record information about how you navigate the website.
How do we use your personal information?
– communicate with you;
– screen our orders for potential risk or fraud; and
– Provide you with information or advertisements related to our products or services based on the preferences you share with us.
We use the device information we collect to help us screen for potential risk and fraud (especially your IP address), and more generally to improve and optimize our website (for example, by generating information about how our customers browse and interactive analysis of the website and to evaluate the success of our marketing and advertising campaigns).
Finally, we may also share your personal information to comply with applicable laws and regulations, to respond to subpoenas, search warrants or other lawful requests for information we receive, or to otherwise protect our rights.
As described above, we use your personal information to provide you with targeted advertising or marketing communications that we think may be of interest to you. For more information on how targeted advertising works, you can visit the Network Advertising Initiative’s (“NAI”) education page at http://www.networkadvertising.org/understanding-online-advertising/how-does-it-work .
do not track
Please note that when we see a “Do Not Track” signal from your browser, we do not change our website’s data collection and use practices.
If you are a European resident, you have the right to access the personal information we hold about you and to request that your personal information be corrected, updated or deleted. If you would like to exercise this right, please contact us by mail.
Additionally, if you are a European resident, we note that we are processing your information to perform a contract we may have with you, or otherwise to pursue our legitimate business interests listed above. Additionally, please note that your information will be transferred outside of Europe, including Canada and the United States.
When you browse this website, we will retain your browsing information for our records unless you ask us to delete this information.